IDD does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies. We take your privacy seriously! We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to ensure protection of your information, please do not share your user info with people who shouldn't enter your account.
By submitting an order for one or more SMS or MMS Coupon(s) to be placed on the IDD website a service level of the Buyers choosing is binding the Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The term of this Agreement shall be listed on the front of this contract subject to the terms hereof. Subsequent renewals shall be priced at the IDD at the selected service level rate by the Buyer. It is the Buyers responsibility to maintain their account.
- Upon receipt of Buyer's payment, IDD's sole responsibility under this Agreement is to place Buyer's SMS or MMS Coupon(s) on the IDD website and convey such coupons to any opted-in subscriber based upon the parameters selected for a coupon. The Buyer may cancel a coupon at any time but forfeit any reimbursement for any coupon that has already been published to subscribers. IDD shall use due diligence to make such changes. Buyer acknowledges that IDD shall retain total discretion not to place Buyer's Coupon(s) on the IDD website or another domain owned my IDD if IDD deems the content to pertain to gambling, drugs, tobacco and alcohol and be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent, illegal, immoral or otherwise not in accordance with the values, standards and policies IDD sets forth from time to time. Should IDD find itself unable to approve Buyer's Coupon(s) and/or Discount Card Ad(s), IDD shall notify Buyer and advise of any and all necessary changes. In the event Buyer is unable or unwilling to modify Buyer's Coupon(s) as required by IDD, IDD shall refund any payment submitted to IDD by Buyer in good faith unless Buyer's purpose, as deemed by IDD in IDD'S sole discretion, was to submit copy knowingly in direct violation of this clause. Should Buyer elect to modify, alter or change Buyer's Coupon(s), in any way following initial approval, IDD shall have the right once again to approve / disapprove Buyer's modified, altered or changed copy; however, in the event that the new copy is not approved, Buyer's prior copy shall be retained and Buyer shall not be entitled to a refund.
- IDD does not provide any creative, design, technical or production services to Buyer. All requirements for coupons are set forth on the IDD website and in the user's guide.
- Buyer and/or End User is solely responsible for and agrees to indemnify and hold IDD and/or any third party harmless from any legal liability arising out of or relating to Buyer's respective goods and services and any content accessible to its customers which Buyer places on the IDD website. Buyer represents and warrants that it holds the necessary rights to permit the use of its goods and services and that the sale and use thereof will not violate any criminal or common law, any statutory rights or any rights of any third parties, including, but not limited to, such violations as infringement or misappropriation of any copyright , patent, trademark, trade secret, music, image or other proprietary or property right, false advertising, unfair competition, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of celebrity, violation of any anti-discrimination law or regulation, violation of any state or federal decency or obscenity law or regulation or any right of any person or entity. Buyer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless IDD, its successors, assigns, subsidiaries, agents, officers, directors, employees, attorneys, accountants, affiliates, distributors, and franchisees ("Releasees") from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims, or causes of action, lawsuits and expenses of any kind, including reasonable legal fees and expenses that may be incurred by IDD(including in-house attorneys' fees) in defending any such action , arising out of or related to Buyer's breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties or any other terms and conditions in this Agreement.
- Accordingly, except for any intellectual property rights Buyer may already have, Buyer acknowledges that it retains no exclusive copyright or intellectual property rights in the components used by IDD to create Buyer's Coupon(s) or in Buyer's completed Coupon(s). Should Buyer own any such trademark or other rights in its trade name, Buyer hereby grants IDDa non-exclusive worldwide license to market, display, license, distribute, reproduce, transmit, perform and promote Buyer's goods and services contained therein through the use of any of it's trademarks, trade names and service marks in connection with the IDD website.
- IDD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AND IDD HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING BUYER'S SMS COUPON(S) AND/OR DISCOUNT CARD AD(S) PLACED ON THE IDD WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT IDDSPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY REGARDING (I) THE NUMBER OF PERSONS THAT WILL ACCESS BUYER'S COUPON(S); (II) ANY BENEFIT THAT BUYER MIGHT OBTAIN FROM INCLUDING BUYER'S COUPON(S) ON THE IDD WEBSITE; and (III) OR THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE IDD WEBSITE.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IDD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE IDD WEBSITE OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY IDD STANDARD RATE OR PREMIUM RATE SERVICES OR FROM ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE RELATIONSHIP PROVIDED FOR BY THIS AGREEMENT, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. IDD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO BUYER UNDER THE AGREEMENT FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNTS PAID TO IDD BY BUYER HEREUNDER.
- The parties to this Agreement are independent contractors. There is no relationship of agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise between the parties in any way. Neither party nor its employees has the authority to bind or commit the other party in any way, or to incur any obligation on its behalf.
- This Agreement, coupled with the Payment terms and conditions, sets forth the complete and exclusive agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior oral and written understandings, communications or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. This Agreement may not be modified except in writing duly signed by Buyer and IDD.
- This Agreement shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Buyer hereby irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hennepin County, Minnesota and the federal courts for the State of Minnesota connection with any action arising under this Agreement.
- In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid by a court with jurisdiction over the parties to the Agreement, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
- IDD shall not be liable for delay or default in performance of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, fire, floods, accidents, earthquakes, telecommunication line failure, storms, acts of war, riots, government interference, strikes and/or walk-outs.
- Each party represents and warrants that (i) such party has the necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement; and (ii) nothing contained in this Agreement or in such party's performance hereunder will place such party in breach of any other contract or agreement to which it is a party. If Buyer fails to abide by any of the above terms and conditions after initial approval of Buyer's Coupon(s) shall terminate this Agreement immediately and immediately remove Buyer's Coupon(s) from the IDD website. In that event, IDD shall not be obligated to provide any refund whatsoever of any monies buyer has paid following the initial approval of Buyer's copy.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL IDD BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE TO THE END USER OF THE IDD STANDARD RATE SERVICES. IDD ASSUMES NO RESPOSIBILITY AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS WITH REGARD TO ANY COST, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY ANY END USER OF THE IDD STANDARD RATE SERVICES.
Subject to the conditions described below, when a customer makes a credit card purchase of the mobile coupon app and the credit card is charged and the customer doesn't receive the mobile coupon app we owe the customer a return, we will process a refund. This refund will be returned to the customer’s credit card or refunded in the form of a check mailed to the insured listed on the policy, within 30 days of the date we become aware of the refund or within 30 days of the date the customer requests the refund, whichever is sooner.
We have the option of retaining as a policy credit, any refund that is the greater of $100 or 5% of the policy premium. This credit will be applied to future policy changes or renewals. We will notify the customer of the credit and refund the credit at the request of the customer. If the refund amount is for the full amount of the credit card payment we have the option of making the refund through the credit card company as a credit to the customer's credit card.